Friday, September 9, 2011

Arriving at the MTC in Buenos Aires

Thursday September 8th 2011

Good morning good morning good morning.

It's 10:35 here right now so you may just be getting up. I apologize for anything that doesn't seem to be written correctly because the spell check only does spanish. The flights were long to say the least but really rather uneventful. I slept on and off from atlanta to buenos aires and called it quits on sleeping at about 5 am.

There were 8 other elders traveling with me and the mtc is currently nearly empty. We're waiting on all the other sisters and elders from the latin countries still. I really don't know what to say other than I'm very excited to start learning. Our day here doesn't start til 5 (just for today) so we're not doing a whole lot. I'm supposed to tell you that our p-day is thursdays and you'll get my address from this message.

I'm in great hands and the mtc is on temple grounds. I'll keep you all posted.

Elder Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment