Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Salto Uruguay - March 12th 2013

Hi All,

The Patria Gaucha last weekwas actually kind of a let down. There were mostly just artisan booths of leather goods, gaucho clothes, mate’s and novelty items. Most of the cool stuff they do at night and we were out of there by about 4:30. It’s a festival that happens annually here in T-bo and every year the missionaries get to go. So for that, it’s pretty cool. All in all it was okay. Something that I can say I did at least once in my life.

This week has been miraculous. I have 0 complaints in relation to this week. 0. None whatsoever. For the last couple of weeks Elder Lamb and I have been finding people almost non-stop and we are seeing so many miracles. This next change should be a very interesting change and I do believe that many miracles will be witnessed.


As for transfers now…..I’m going to………………SALTO!!!!!!!!!! One of the most legendary zones of the mission, most commonly referred to as Zion. But. Of course, as is to be expected. There’s a catch in my area. It’s the only area in the zone that’s a branch. ? Back to the sticks, back to the complicated area. We have bikes….which means God has been telling to get ready for this for the last 2 areas and I’ve been ignoring the messages. We absolutely need the bikes in the area because we have three small towns that we visit and the main town is about 25 minutes away by bike. So….yea.

My companion is Elder Dalgado and we’re going to be Proselyting comps. He’s really young in the mission, not even a year yet. He’ll hit that point in June. Also, we’re both going to be district leaders.  I know that there’s a lot I’m going to be able to learn out there.



I’m really sad to be leaving Tacuarembo. It just hit me the other day how little time I have left in the mission.  I can’t explain what I’ve learned even in the last three days. I’m so very happy with this life and I love the Lord more than ever before. I know that this is His work and His will. I know that we can become like Him. That is what He wants. He wants us to come and live with Him and have all that He has. I love the Savior. He is my friend and my advocate. He leads me along, step by step as I am willing to follow His loving yet firm instruction.

Elder Ender. I’m here to finish this.

No comments:

Post a Comment