Monday, November 7, 2011

Email from Nov 3rd 2011 - Last one from the MTC

This last week dragged into infinity and now it´s finally Thursday and i´ve been packing for so long and i'm tired and i just want to go to bed but it's only 4 in the afternoon. :) We have to wake up at 3:30 am tomorrow and have breakfast by 4:30 leave by 5 am and our flight leaves to Montevideo at 7:25 am.  I have no idea about the mission home and i have no idea what's going on after we leave Buenos Aires. All the elders in my district are bound for Montevideo West. :)

It's really weird to think that halloween has already passed and all of you are preparing for Thanksgiving. I'm sad to be missing my favorite holiday so that's something to look forward to in a couple of years. :D

I'm coming more and more to terms with the baptism thing.  I'm here to share this happiness and invite people to come unto Christ. Baptism is just a part of it, not the entire purpose. And if i come home with a stronger faith in Jesus Christ and a knowledge of this gospel and that I helped a great number of people, all the while doing my very best, I will be completely happy. Because that's why I came on a mission.

 President Arnold of the 70 is our area president and we've heard from him twice now which was kind of  cool. His whole devotional and all of the orientation today has been in Spanish. It's freakin nuts. It's so hard to focus and it's just an utter deluge of speech but i'm getting pretty good at catching most everything now.

The pictures I attached are of me and one of my teachers, Peter Morinico. He's boss. Plays the drums and so we talked music all the time. It was really nice having him as an instructor. He's also really short. Heck, everyone down here is short. We took pictures with my district and all the latinos that are leaving this transfer. I'm the tallest, behind Elder Crawford who is 6' 3''.

I love you all!! I'm bound for a strange new land. P-day is Monday. You'll hear from me if i'm still alive. Wish me luck.

¡Chau!

Elder Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment